Hello Corporeal carbon units, I come in peace! However there are many other aliens who most definitely do not come in peace!To help this race out I have complained a list of aliens that may visit earth and how to deal with them.
1. E.T- Friendly, easy to befriend. E.T’s spices is peaceful and please, Humanity, when “ET go Home”, let him go home.
2. Cyborgs- Neutral, Cyborgs can be either friendly or hostile. The are artificial intelligence created by an extremely intelligent species, so it really depends on the mother spices whether or not they are violent .
3. Na’vi- Friendly, this is a primitive but peaceful race, who has a high consciousness of their world around them.
4. Master Yoda-definitely friendly, its is unknown what species Master Yoda is, but with his wisdom, power and grace, it is unquestionable that humanity needs Master Yoda to give them guidance.
5. The Grey-a mysterious species that has been said to be visiting earth since humanity was young, not much is know except that they have large flying saucers and are grey in colour, all other information is red-tapped by the government, or so the conspiracy theorists say.
6. Prawns- Not so friendly, not so much is known about the Prawns so it is unclear whether they are unfriendly or not, perhaps if they were educated and conttact was made with their leaders,they would be friendly.
7. Gorn- Unfriendly, they are extremely territorial and will be difficult to fight technologically, however, they are reptilians and are therefore slow moving and cant survive in extremely hot or cold environments. Humans should be able to defeat them in hand to hand combat.Captain Kirk has proven that it is possible
8. Ewoks- Friendly, these furry little creatures may seem cute and adorable, but don’t let appearances fool you,these little guys can take out a whole squadron of storm troopers!
9. Tribbles-Dangerous, these cute furry little creatures only have one purpose and one need, to reproduce. They don’t even need a tribble of the opposite gender to reproduce! Beware when dealing with these little creatures, because, before you know it, you’ll be drowning in a sea of tribbles!
10. Klingons-Hostile. Klingnons are a war like race, that thrive in battle and live under a strict code of honor and valor. They don’t generally cooperate with humans,as they find humans weak and pitiful, however the races can work together and establish peace treaties.
11. Vogons-Unpleasant, avoid at all costs. While they aren’t evil, they are bad tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous.”They wouldn’t even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without an order, signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.” The universe considers them the third worst poets in the entire history of the universe.
12. Yautja aka Predators- Run, super dangerous! Unless you’re Arnold Schwarzenegger, there is no way that you’ll surive an encounter with a Predator.
13. Xenomorph- Again run! Do not even think of fighting these creatures. These are most likely the most deadly of all aliens. They start their lives as egg like creatures and then they impregnate themselves into a host, where they grow. Finally they rip out of the hosts body as a worm like creature and then grow into a Xenomorphs. They said to be created by the Mala’kak.
14. Mala’kak- unfriendly to lowly, primitive life forms, such as humans. The Mala’kak are also known as ‘The Engineers’ as it is said that they created humans and Xenomorphs. From what I last heard, the Mala’kak want to destroy humanity, so if you see one, RUN!
15. Vulcans-Friendly. These are a advanced humanoid race, who revolve and the philosophy of logic. They do everything logically. They don’t have emotions,as they see them illogical. Gene Roddenberry predicts that humanity will have First Contact on the 5 April 2063. He also predicts that Vulcans will be the first extra-terrestrials that humanity encounters.Vulcans are my favorite race and I hope to meet them one day. Dif tor heh smusma! (Live long and prosper in Vulcan)